OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

lets see your mossy 835s

Started by hansonw, April 08, 2011, 07:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansonw

i know alot of guys on here shoot a mossberg 835 so lets see them. tell your choke and shell combo. heres mine a 1987 mossberg 835 with IC.675 shooting  hevi-13 3.5 2.25 #7

[attachment deleted by admin]

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Tom Foolery

Not a great picture because it's with my cell phone, looks just like surehuntsalot's.

S.C.C

Spring 2009 new Mossy 835 with Pure Gold .670 and Williams sights shootin H13 3.5 2.25 6's Limbsaver pad's been added sence then! Wicked combo!! :icon_thumright:

sugarray

Just had it out last night, checking the barrel, checking my IC choke  :P, and a good look over.  She is ready to hunt and we leave in 3 days!!

2009 MB 835 thumb hole stock with a 20" barrel, IC .720 MO Obsession dipped choke, camo Beartooth comb raising kit, and a Butler Creek sling

bbcoach

Here's my 2009 835 with a .670 Pure Gold choke, Bushnell Red Dot, Limbsaver Recoil Pad and Beartooth Comb Raising Kit.  I'm shooting 3 1/2", 2 1/4 oz, #7 Hevi's.
First PIC is an Osceola taken on 3/8/11 near Naples, FL.
Second PIC is an Eastern taken on 4/9/11 near Pollocksville, NC

goblr77

835, 24" Barrel, Star Dot Choke, Simmons ProDiamond 4X, Gamereaper Mount,  Hevi-13 2.25 oz 7's

davisd9

She is not pretty but she hunts hard!

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Skeeterbait

mightyjoeyoung

That's my baby!  Sorry but my SBE II wanted in the picture too! :toothy12:

Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

beagler

Never Misses

Bagg-it Tag-it

Here is mine. Burris Fastfire with Gobbler74's protector and an Indian Creek choke.

Ol'Mossy

690 Factory Choke 28"barrel shooting 3"Federal Premium #6's

I ain't gettin' thumped no more with 3 1/2 inch shells  ;)