OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

PLEASE DELETE

Started by flintlockgirl, February 27, 2017, 12:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintlockgirl

DRAWING will be on SUNDAY,3/12, at 5 PM EST. You can order and get in on the drawing UNTIL SUNDAY at 1 PM, then it will be closed down for the drawing. We will announce the winners and videotape it.

If you order, I need 2 things from you- Your personal email address and how many you would like. Send it to my personal messages.

NEW ANNOUNCMENT: WE have decided to accept personal checks and money orders if you do not like PAYPal! We can not ship until your check arrives here. Hope that helps and you will still be entered into the drawings.

We will announce when we are having the drawing, right now we have not sold enough roll ups to even pay for the fabric. We really need a few more orders.

I have 30 made ahead of time. They are still only $14.00 plus 7.00 shipping. Order as many as you want for the 7 dollar shipping flat rate!! I need your email to send an invoice through PayPal and how many you would like, send me a Personal Message, do not order on this page.

Now the drawing, for every roll up you purchase, you will get one entry in the drawing. The first drawing will be for the side satchel, the second drawing will be for 4 exotic hardwood strikers!!

Thank you for your patronage!! Buy American. This will be the last time we can offer these for this price.
picture link of roll ups:

side satchel video:

picture link of strikers

wvnut3

I will take 1 roll up please send paypal address

flintlockgirl

:morning:
ALL orders from yesterday will be mailed first thing this morning(Tuesday).
A big thank you already for such a turnout already!!

SteelerFan

bulian82

flintlockgirl