North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Adoption fundraiser

Started by Jwall, February 25, 2017, 11:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jwall

Hey Gentleman,
My wife and I are in the process of adopting a child and are looking to raise some of the funds through a t-shirt fundraiser. I messaged Shannon and ask if it was ok to post a link about the fundraiser we are doing and he said it was fine and Kevin also thought it would be alright so here goes.We have developed a design and are in the pre-order stages of the fundraising. We would be very thankful for any assistance you would be willing to provide or purchase you make that will help us bring our child home. Ashley and I are both educators and notice the need of involved God fearing parents in todays society. Please take a look at our website and and let me know what you think. Feel free to add me on Facebook or follow my wifes blog about the adoption process we are going through. We would appreciate your prayers and any other assistance you feel lead to provide. God bless and good luck this turkey season.

Justin
http://squareup.com/store/wallace-adoption-2 

reflexl

Not sure right this second how much but we will help.

Jwall

Thanks man. Please don't feel pressured to do anything. We would be thrilled if you just kept us in your prayers