turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gods Amazing Grace.Please Pray.

Started by redarrow, April 08, 2011, 12:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

Please forgive me if I ramble on here. Back in 79 I got divorced ,and later on met the  fine young women  that I am now married to. May 21st will be our 29th anniversary.  Debby had a little girl ,Kimberly,whom I immediately loved very much.  I do not and will not refer to her as my step daughter. She is and always will be my little girl.  She has grown into a fine young lady with a great husband. She is an independent thinker as are many of the folks in and around Ann Arbor . She accepts our belief in Christ but has never shown a similar belief. I guess the best way to put it is ,she is perhaps an agnostic.  Just to show how all things in Gods time is so very important we received an e mail from her asking that we put a friends son on our churches prayer list.
    WOW WOW WOW !!!! My little girl understands the power of prayer !

Folks I am sitting here bawling like a baby because of Gods awesome intervention and amazing grace. I am literally beside myself with joy.
     However this joy comes at a price. Her prayer request is for her friend ,Amy, whom she has known since school.  Amy's son was severely injured by an I.E.D. in Afghanistan yesterday. Very serious spinal injuries.
    Please pray for this brave young soldier who's name I do not know. Pray for his mom  Amy. And would you please give thanks unto the Lord for my little girl. God bless us one and all. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

870supermagnum

redarrow, I too was very encouraged to hear your little girl asked you to put her friend's son on your church prayer list.  That tell me she knows were miraculous healing comes from and how to partition the Lord for it through prayer.  It also tells me she sees you as a spiritual leader that she can come to.  Pray and ask the Lord to use this as an open door for you to speak to her about faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.  I pray this will lead to her and her family's salvation.  :jesus-cross:

Roostem33

It is amazing to watch God at work, and its always in his time. I pray that the young man will recover very quickly and your little girl continues to grow in faith. God Bless and have a great day!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

Billie,

Prayers for one of our injured soldiers, his mom Amy, and your daughter. Great to read about your daughter knowing where to turn for the miracles. May the Lord use this for good, in reaching out to your daughter and family, through the healing of the soldier.

God Bless,
David B.