OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Buying Season  (Read 13686 times)

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Buying Season
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2017, 09:10:18 PM »
Is that the Simmons with the Pro-Diamond?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline Rzrbac

• Longbeard
Re: Buying Season
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2017, 09:24:33 PM »
It's a Bushnell Banner 1x4.  It has a circle x reticle.

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Buying Season
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2017, 09:46:33 PM »
Nice! Lots of guys like that scope.

“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline Rzrbac

• Longbeard
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2017, 06:42:32 PM »
Got that scope nearly sighted today.  I made up some targets but ran out before I was convinced it was dialed in the best it could be.  We've had T-storms most of the day so I quit.  It seems like it's gonna work out for me. It has a lot of eye relief. If it holds up to a good round of turkey loads, I'll see how I get along with it in the woods.

Online TauntoHawk

• Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2017, 10:38:19 PM »
Okay I'm done with the buying season but this forum got me thinking about trying something on my shotgun.  I was at a gun shop this weekend and they had a rail and scope that I had been contemplated. Gonna dial it in this week and see how I like it.  My Williams Firesights are still on it if I back out.

Man I dig that half body mount!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline Rzrbac

• Longbeard
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2017, 04:15:19 PM »
That's my cousin's house. I believe it was his daughters first gobbler. It's my favorite turkey mount out of all I have seen.