OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Spring trumpet blowout - revised new pics and descriptions

Started by drenalinld, February 22, 2017, 11:44:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

Anyone looking for a trumpet deal? I am thinning out a good number at a great price. All good trumpets just have a few I end up hunting. A few others available if you don't see something you want here.

[U

Kenny Pedelahore Osage trumpet. Great call! Nicely aged hedge. $107 tyd.

Mudpuppi LE. 1 of 6. This is one of the rarest and most figured pieces of wood you will see. Sassafrass burl. It has a sterling silver ferrule engraved by Lumma. This trumpet was broken and repaired by Craig. You cannot see the repair with naked eye. If interested, I have close-ups of repaired area. This was $300, hence the reduced price. Not hiding anything. I have hunted this trumpet since repair and have played it a lot over the last few years. It is solid.

Craig "mudpuppy" Scott Red Palm with buff horn mp. Beautiful call and sound pure hen. $87 tyd.

Jack Pappy Lewis Bois' de Rose with faux ivory bell. $67 tyd.

KentuckyHeadhunter

David, I'll take the Alan Sentell Amboyna burl.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

trefalga

PM sent

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

davisd9

I need to quit looking at this thread or that KP Osage is going to get me in trouble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

mgm1955

Gumby

Great deal on some great callers

drenalinld

2nd 100

M Sharpe

I was thinking the mudpuppy LE calls were buckeye burl.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

2nd 100

Great calls David.
Thank you for all the others also. Im really pleased. Thank s for the help also.