OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

And...She's done!!!

Started by deerbasshunter3, February 19, 2017, 12:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerbasshunter3

I found some time today to put the Mossy Oak graphics on my Remington 870. With prep time and cleanup, the total process took about an hour. However, all I had to camo was the receiver and the barrel, since I already installed the Sureshot stock and forend. It probably does not look perfect, but for $100, I now have a camo dedicated turkey gun. Only thing left to do now is check the pattern and wait for the season to start!

Here are a couple of pictures (before and after the camo wrap):

Naylor649

Swampchickin234

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jroddc

WisTurk

I like it! Looks like you did a good job on it

owlhoot

Looks good and be  even better with a big old tom next to it this spring!

bbcoach

I LOVE what you have done and GLAD you stuck with the 870 after so many posts.  Deep clean the barrel and shoot a couple of dove loads through it to get POA/POI and adjust if required and then a couple of loads that you plan on hunting.  Then have a Wonderful and Productive spring!

Footballer

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Foolery

SteelerFan

Are you sure??  :TooFunny:

LOOKS GREAT! Glad the shurshot worked withe the TriViz. Plain bead, the stock is too high - but like I told you, I wasn't sure about that TriViz.
:icon_thumright:

deerbasshunter3

Quote from: SteelerFan on February 19, 2017, 03:45:28 PM
Are you sure??  :TooFunny:

LOOKS GREAT! Glad the shurshot worked withe the TriViz. Plain bead, the stock is too high - but like I told you, I wasn't sure about that TriViz.
:icon_thumright:

Ha! I was actually looking at it and am thinking maybe I should do the trigger guard...

Izzyjoe

Dr Juice