OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Outdoor sample - Glass Call  (Read 2509 times)

Offline SouthernStrut

• Southern Strut True Custom Calls
Outdoor sample - Glass Call
« on: March 11, 2018, 10:54:47 PM »
https://youtu.be/h3IKnC545Zs

Here's an outdoor video sample of my standard glass call I make, named her the Southern Charm a few years back and have sent out quite a bit of them over the years.  Appreciate the feedback, thanks!
Blake
Southern Strut True Custom Calls
- True Custom Glass, Crystal, Copper, Slate, etc.
www.southernstrutcalls.com

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk.  Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.  It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."  -Fred Bear

Offline Chris O

• Double Beard
Re: Outdoor sample - Glass Call
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 07:42:24 PM »
I thought it sounded great is it a glass sound board as well? And what kind of striker are you running

Offline SouthernStrut

• Southern Strut True Custom Calls
Re: Outdoor sample - Glass Call
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 08:26:12 PM »
Thanks a lot.  This soundboard is cherry, and I was running a maple striker.  I do make them with maple soundboards and also run dymondwood, Osage, mahogany, and many other strikers.
Blake
Southern Strut True Custom Calls
- True Custom Glass, Crystal, Copper, Slate, etc.
www.southernstrutcalls.com

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk.  Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.  It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."  -Fred Bear