turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

billy buice trumpets

Started by greentag, February 12, 2017, 07:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greentag

Outdoors,he had just gotten this a few months ago,said a friend of his brought it over his house and gave it to him...when I ordered it,I wasn't sure what kind of wood I was going to get and he told me about that and said he had enough to make a few...he had just gotten it the day before I called then on the phone the other day he said the same thing talking about getting the blanks and said the guys name but I don't recall what it was...

davisd9

Quote from: outdoors on October 01, 2019, 04:55:43 PM
Greentag  sounds like what I sent him almost a year ago I came across some old growth OS sent it two Billie and a couple two another and months later I finally received M and neither look close to what I sent.  I'll never do it again ............ Just a bad experience

What you sent to Mr. Billy is what you got back.  Every call maker has told me that just because it looks like that one the outside does not mean it looks like that on the inside.  Always fun to see what is actually in there.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Quote from: warrent423 on October 02, 2019, 02:37:15 PM
Is he still building as of today, or has he stopped for the year. Waiting on an Osage here and I could care less what the piece he uses "looks" like.

If you were on a 2019 list then you will be getting it here soon.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

BigSlam51

I talked to Mr Billy the other day. Always nice to talk to him on the phone. I have a trumpet that I should be getting soon but I didn't bother to ask when he thought it might be done.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Jfowler82

I put a order in awhile back as well and looking forward to receiving my call . Love seeing all the calls in this thread . Mr Buice sure makes a nice trumpet !

USMC0331

5.5 Pink Ivory with Pink ivory #3 mouth piece. Received it today.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

davisd9

Quote from: USMC0331 on October 02, 2019, 09:22:07 PM
5.5 Pink Ivory with Pink ivory #3 mouth piece. Received it today.

Beauty! Congratulations

USMC0331

Thanks brother!

greentag

That pink ivory is super nice,the pink ivory I have is my favorite one,i would love to have a 5 1/2 like that to match it,next one I get is gonna be one of the smaller ones for sure.thanks for sharing it,I love seeing them.

ChiefBubba

I put an order in for a matched set back over the summer. I told him I didn't care how long the wait is. Bubba

Rzrbac

Received this 5.5" from Mr. Buice today. First 5.5" and I really like the way it plays. I think she's a looker too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

Quote from: Rzrbac on October 03, 2019, 03:02:39 PM

Received this 5.5" from Mr. Buice today. First 5.5" and I really like the way it plays. I think she's a looker too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful call! Love a Buice and especially a Buice 5-1/2"

Vaughnrp2

Two that I picked up from Mr Buice in the last year

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

USMC0331

Look great

davisd9

Quote from: Vaughnrp2 on October 03, 2019, 09:15:53 PM
Two that I picked up from Mr Buice in the last year

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

What are the woods?  Very nice calls for sure!