turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Knights Turkey Vest

Started by Gooserbat, February 11, 2017, 05:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

I have 2 of these.  Both are new and have never been worn.

$100 each
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jk6140

Do these have a magnetic seats?

SKFOOTER

Is this the regular model or the elite model?

357MAGNOLE

Nice vest! I have one and love it.... To answer the above question my cusion does secure with a magnet when folded up... 
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

357MAGNOLE

Someone needs to hop on it.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Capt. Randy

I might be interested. Need a link possibly that describes it. I've never seen it before. Tried to look it up not much info.

bspurred

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623