turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

mounts are in black now

Started by SumToy, January 27, 2017, 08:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

pm me or email   you can also call but the phone can get overload and sometimes I miss the stuff. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Tombo

Will these work with a vortex venom?

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Fieldturkey

Call that number in his post. He'll hook you up

BottomLand54

I need one of these with one them sights. I sent you a pm

clarkdeer

Got mine in the mail today.  Nice fit on my 835.

WNCTracker

will they fit the SBE2 or does it need drilled?

Taz4570

BottomLand54

I know they will fit Benelli SBEII and SBEIII if yours is drilled and tapped from factory! Here is pics of a SBEIII

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

SumToy

looks good.   we have a new batch in now.  we did move the holes out little more so think it will fit most any pre drill ones.

Ohio hunter88

Will these work on a 20ga sx3

SumToy