Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2017 OG Fundraiser patches now SOLD OUT !!!

Started by Old Gobbler, February 04, 2017, 03:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

2017 OLDGOBBLER PATCHES ARE AVAILABLE FOR NOW AVAILABLE LIMITED QUANTITIES

click here to order http://oldgobbler.com/patches.htm

We have for 2017 by huge demand ....old  "BONEY " back again ! Sporting a shotgun and a "freshly hammered " gobbler , complete with blood dripping down .

This is the primary site fundraiser and helps maintain the server fees , time , maintenence and upkeep for OG for the fiscal year

I will have these in hand.... February 15th , and immediately ship them out you .If you can't log into the paypal try turning off tapatalk or another browser , if that doesn't work p.m. me for a mailing address to send a check

Like in the past ,the purchase of 2 of these will designate you as....if you choose a 2017 SITE SUPPORTER and will reflect as such ,in your member profile ,and you  will light up in the color white {On the who's online }at the bottom of the forum

The 2017 patches are 8 dollars each , there is a flat rate of $1.50 shipping no matter how many you order

These are 4 inches by 4 inches , heat seal (iron on ) backing , 100% stitch - these are TOP QUALITY as ussual, all I have at this point is the grainy poorly lit factory sample image ,but  they always look much sharper in hand when I get them --- with the 100% stitch background etc, if you've ordered these in the past you know these Look very nice , even better on a turkey vest or coat -

GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE HOT !!!

If you have ordered 2 of the 2017 , and want your profile updated to 2017 site supporter,  post to this thread that you got two and I'll upgrade your profile asap

Thanks everyone!  --Shannon Kelly

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

allaboutshooting

Hey Shannon,
I just ordered 2 of the patches.
Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

The Cohutta Strutter

Anybody seen America lately?

Happy