turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking for whitetail antlers and sheds

Started by Terry, February 01, 2017, 09:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry

I recently came into a position as Measurer's chairman for the New York State Big Buck Club. I will eventually be doing sort of a class/scoring session for potential new measurers. I am looking for complete racks over 100" and decent size sheds, especially with abnormal points. We are a non-profit organization and 100% volunteer, so I can't pay for them, but I will pay the shipping cost.
Before you guys start hammering in the insults, I know this is a real shot in the dark.
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Terry on February 01, 2017, 09:12:35 AM
I recently came into a position as Measurer's chairman for the New York State Big Buck Club. I will eventually be doing sort of a class/scoring session for potential new measurers. I am looking for complete racks over 100" and decent size sheds, especially with abnormal points. We are a non-profit organization and 100% volunteer, so I can't pay for them, but I will pay the shipping cost.
Before you guys start hammering in the insults, I know this is a real shot in the dark.
Thank you

If I had anything matching the description, I'd give them to you. Enjoy finding sheds as much as the next guy but if I didn't kill it, there's not a huge attraction to it in the end.

Terry

Thanks , I appreciate the comment. Unfortunately, asking for antlers is like asking for money, or a date with someone's wife...