only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anyone using a Trijicon mro

Started by M22, January 31, 2017, 08:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M22

Comments, questions or cuss words.

M22

Has anyone ever tried one on turkey gun ?

DrDirtNap

I'd like to hear some comments on this myself.  Looks like a pretty good site.

M22

Can't get anyone to voice up. May mount mine this weekend just like to know the pros an cons.looking into a kill flash ,Turkeys looking at rainbows. :help:

longbeards

Have looked at them in the catalogs,,,,would love to hear some feedback on them!!

M22

Mr. Nasty

Did anyone ever try this sight out? Trying to decide on which one to get!

saverx

I have shot the mro on AR's and they are solid. They are Trijicon so they wont break, hence the high price point. There is a slight blue tint to the MRO glass if that bothers you. It is hardly noticeable by me. I put a Primary Arms Micro Dot on my turkey gun. It's Chinese but imported by Primary arms to their standards. It has the same 50000hr battery life, I leave it on all the time and  it tracks perfectly for 1/4 the price of an MRO for the budget minded like myself. The biggest advantage for an Aimpoint T2 or Trijicon MRO is that they are bullet proof reliable and the 50000hr battery life means you can just leave it on all the time. I don't think a kill flash is needed because if the turkey is looking at your glass he should be dead already. These dots are all super fast. The dots are the best thing that ever happened to cross eyed dominate shooters like myself. One more thing. These size dots will require you to hold your cheek higher than if you were looking down the bore. Not a big deal but some may feel awkward if not used to it. And did I say these dots are extremely fast? Both eyes open shooting at it's finest.

WPA Bowhunter

I hunt with a Trijicon rx34. Id say the biggest difference than an mro is the rx is tritium filled and uses fiber optics not batteries but I'm sure they would have the same shootability and I can say that these sights are top notch and will take whatever u throw at them. They are pricey but in this case you get exactly what you pay for and they will outlast just about any other red dot or reflex. Quality built and tough as nails and I know my turkey gun wont have any other sight on it
Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

M22

Now were talking.thanks for the feedback. Hope I can get mine zeroed in this weekend
:smiley-char092:

saverx

Take a box or 3 of bird shot when you go to the range and really give it a work out so you will be good to go opening day. Do some moving target shooting as well. MRO is a fine dot.

M22

Thanks guys I have one on AR but never tried one on aTurkey shotgun.thanks again for all the feedback.little green on this set up.