OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: I need your help...  (Read 2783 times)

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
I need your help...
« on: January 31, 2017, 07:01:02 PM »
Hey guys, it's that time of year again. No, not turkey season!! ;) It's time for me to ask all of you to help me to help children with cancer. I'll once again be shaving my head on March 12th along with other firefighters :firefighter: :firefighter: :firefighter: and police officers :policeman: :policeman: :policeman: to help raise money for childhood cancer research.
St. Baldricks raises more money for children's cancer research than anyone but the US government. This will be my 7th year fund raising for them. Here's how you can help. If you could ALL go to the link I've provided below and donate what you can afford. It's that easy!! NO donation is too small because EVERY donation helps to fund the cure!!The best part is that every donation is TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!!
Do you have healthy children? Thank God for that blessing!! :jesus-cross: Can you imagine being told that your child has cancer? How awful would that be? Well, that is the heartache parents across the world deal with every 3 seconds!!! :(
So please, open your hearts, and your wallets and make a donation today. No matter how small, or how large. Every donation helps, and is tax deductible!!!
Thank you!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/872625/2017

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
Re: I need your help...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 07:02:48 PM »
A big shout out to Dr. Juice for being the first one to donate this year to help me to help children with cancer. Great job Dr. J!!! :icon_thumright: :you_rock: :funnyturkey: