OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

'06 Hoyt Lazertec

Started by captpete, January 29, 2017, 04:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captpete

Right hand 2006 Hoyt LazerTec. It is 50-60lb, 26"-28.5" DL(adjustable without a press), 34" A2A, brace height is 7 3/8" and has #4 Cam & 1/2 cams. I had the riser & cams Cerakoted and the limbs painted. I put new 60X string & cables(8190 material) on it spring 0f 2015 and they have about 1200 shots on them. It has a Trophy Ridge micro-adjust Whisker Biscuit rest(med. hole), Trophy Ridge 3 pin sight w/light, side plates, peep, CHL(Cool Hand Luke) string stop, Alpine Mach 5 cable slide, black & yellow wrist strap, black & yellow Posten Woodsman 10" stabalizer(12" with the weights), manual, original riser-shok, original 75th year anniversary grip, 75th anniversary keychain, 3 new black & yellow Hoyt limbstickers, 3-tube hip quiver and the string & cables I took off. The biscuit in the rest is like new...it has less 75 shots on it. The pins in the sight  appear to be 19's, but I'm not sure on them.
There are the usual marks on the riser from mounting the rest & sights and a scratch here & there. The only issue I know of is one of the screw holes for the sight is partially stripped...you need to longer screw. I take Paypal or USPS(only)money orders. $300tyd.

captpete