OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Welcome WidowMakers & Introductions  (Read 3638 times)

Offline spurman

• In Memorial
  • Double Beard
  • LM NRA. DAV, KYANG
Welcome WidowMakers & Introductions
« on: January 28, 2017, 11:36:27 AM »
Gobble!!!-Gobble!!!Welcome back to all last years team mates and the 1 new team mate lmghngr. Guys to help refresh my memory and as a introduction to our new mate, tell us a little about yourselves.

I'm Bill, married, retired and live in Western Kentucky.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Offline Happy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 04:14:43 PM »
Name is Nick, I am 35 years old and married with 3 children. Have worked for the same company for going on 18 years now. Live in western Md and hunt Md and my home state of Wv. I killed a turkey once and hopefully I can remember how I went about it so I can do it again this year.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Offline lmbhngr

• Longbeard
Re: Welcome WidowMakers & Introductions
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 04:23:33 PM »
Hello everyone. Once again thanks for bringing me on board. My name is Frank. I'm a self employed ceramic tile setter. Worked in the Albany NY tilesetters union for 18 yrs and after missing alot of family time decided to take the leap. Most of my work is done right around Cooperstown NY. I've been married for 21 years. I have a son in college and a daughter who graduated high school this year. I'm an avid turkey hunter along with turkey call collector. We are usually pretty successful every year. Can't wait to get this party started.

Offline Roughneck

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 09:57:35 PM »
I'm Neal married 1 daughter an another little girl on the way in July. I'm from Arkansas

Offline West Augusta

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • West By God Virginia
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 10:41:18 PM »
I'm Steve and one of the original Widow Makers.
I just moved to the western part of West Virginia a year ago.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Offline Smooth_Operator

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 05:09:46 PM »
Hello again gents, my name is Blake. I am 36 years old, married with no kids. I'm a nuclear reactor operator and have been hunting turkeys and just about everything else on God's green earth since I was a pup. Looking forward to another year with the WidowMakers. I think we take the crown this year!  :funnyturkey:

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Offline BluMtnGobbler

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 08:21:48 AM »
Hi Guys, My Name is Brian. I'm 51 years old, Married for31years I have 2 Children, A daughter and a son. I live in eastern PA. A maintence mechanic for 30 years and a turkey junkie!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 08:49:49 AM by BluMtnGobbler »
BRIAN

Offline jarbo03

• The Boss Gobbler
  • FEAR THE BEARD!!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 08:48:35 PM »
Glad to be back, name is Jerry and I live in NE Kansas.   Goose ended last weekend,  time to start focusing on turkey.   Have a baby due in mid April,  but will be able to get out enough to knock one down.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Offline Bigsho69

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 12:57:01 PM »
Jerry from NE Kansas also.  I am 46 and work for the US Marshals Service.  Married with two girls 14 and 9.  I only hunt turkeys with a bow but have killed 50+ birds with my bow.  Got a Grand Slam last year but am not planning on hitting Florida this year.  Usually get at least one bird over 70 if I can hold out.  LOL.  Glad to be back.  This is my second year on the team. 

Offline Charley B

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2017, 11:26:20 PM »
Charley from Québec, Canada.  Average guy, with a few birds harvested every year.  I mostly hunt in Ontario and Québec, but hunted un many places too.  Got a grand slam almost 100% on diy hunt with help from fellow turkey hunters from OG.

Offline Gobble!

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Raptor Killer
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2017, 02:00:08 PM »
Justin from Maryland. This will be my 13th spring chasing turkeys. Probably just hunting MD this year. Working on getting permission to hunt a couple new spots that are in PA. If those come through then I will pick up a PA license.