Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Number To Add To The Banner This Year

Started by hookedspur, January 28, 2017, 08:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

Anthony will need the number of birds you killed last year to update the banners..

Hi Antony I need 5 to my total this year for my banner thanks..
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

wvmntnhick

You guys should be ashamed of yourself making Anthony work so hard every year changing the banners. Seems I was the only one thoughtful enough to take it easy on him last year. Anthony, you can just leave mine as it is. Thanks pal.

:TooFunny:

GobbleNut

Quote from: wvmntnhick on January 28, 2017, 10:23:03 AM
You guys should be ashamed of yourself making Anthony work so hard every year changing the banners. Seems I was the only one thoughtful enough to take it easy on him last year. Anthony, you can just leave mine as it is. Thanks pal.

:TooFunny: I am sure that Anthony greatly appreciates your thoughtfulness.  I, however, fully expect you to make up for last year by carrying us through to a repeat championship this year.  I'm sure if you want to "project" your total number of birds to be killed this spring, Anthony will just go ahead and put them on your banner right now.   ;D

GobbleNut

...Oh yeah,...and add four to mine from last year...

hookedspur

Quote from: GobbleNut on January 28, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

:TooFunny: I am sure that Anthony greatly appreciates your thoughtfulness.  I, however, fully expect you to make up for last year by carrying us through to a repeat championship this year.  I'm sure if you want to "project" your total number of birds to be killed this spring, Anthony will just go ahead and put them on your banner right now.   ;D

TRUE THIS.   :toothy12:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

wvmntnhick

Quote from: hookedspur on January 28, 2017, 01:09:13 PM
Quote from: GobbleNut on January 28, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

TRUE THIS.   :toothy12:
I'm calling it then. Four! Four is the magic number. Don't care if I gotta hit it with the truck. I'm killing 4 this year. To be honest though, I'd be tickled with just 1 or 2. Hoping the VA and MD stuff pans this year though.

cmadams

honker22

People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

whiskey

I assume the noobie is a ZERO... right?

Well hopefully not for long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roost 1

Quote from: whiskey on January 31, 2017, 10:10:43 PM

Zero to Hero

wvmntnhick

Quote from: whiskey on January 31, 2017, 10:10:43 PM

Hey! Carry that zero with pride. I have and will continue to do so.

I swear to the good Lord above, I'm killing a bird this year if I have to drive to Frank Perdue's place and run one over with the truck. Last year just about pushed me to my breaking point.

snapper1982

vicksburg

]

Roost 1

Clif Owen

I think we'll just leave mine as it sits right now with every intention of changing next year.