turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Camp callers

Started by campman, January 27, 2017, 06:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

campman

I used the original camp slates made by Doug Camp for years. As  some of you know he died back in 2004. After he passed it got harder and harder to find any of his calls. I went online looking for some of his stuff recently and found a website that is making his calls again. I was just wondering if any of you turkey slayers have tried the new version....

ncwoodsman

I am a huge fan of the old original Doug Camp calls and have several as well. I have seen the website but often wondered the same.  Hopefully someone will chime in soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double B

I have one of his glass calls with the small hickory peg.  It's a keeper.  Did not know anyone new was making them.  There was a seller on ebay that was selling off a bunch of what I believed to be old stock a few years ago, he might know some details. 
Followed by buzzards

yelpy

I bought a camp callers glass pot off ebay a while back that wasn't made by Doug but was copied and it was a waist of money. I'm not sure who was making them though.

ncwoodsman

I never leave the house when turkey hunting without his old box call. It talks pure turkey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk