Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Sho' is quiet 'round here

Started by GobbleNut, January 26, 2017, 05:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

Not much chatter going on amongst the reigning champs.  I guess we are all in our yoga positions psyching ourselves up to defend the title.  Don't let me break your concentration,...but we really ought to be talking some smack to those other teams by now. 

wvmntnhick

Quote from: GobbleNut on January 26, 2017, 05:31:31 PM
Not much chatter going on amongst the reigning champs.  I guess we are all in our yoga positions psyching ourselves up to defend the title.  Don't let me break your concentration,...but we really ought to be talking some smack to those other teams by now.
Well, given my season last year, it's quite difficult for me to start talking smack to anyone. I'll start soon as I get a good bird on the ground though. Promise.   :icon_thumright:

hookedspur

Yep but we are the returning Champs ,SO let us Begin to Defend !!!!  :you_rock:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

wvmntnhick

Quote from: hookedspur on January 26, 2017, 06:10:17 PM
Yep but we are the returning Champs ,SO let us Begin to Defend !!!!  :you_rock:
You starting the hunt next week? :TooFunny:

hookedspur

Believe me brother I haven't stopped the hunt yet  ;)
I start lining up hunts and working on loads right after season goes out I just Waite till
Spring to start carrying a gun again.   :fud:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

RutnNStrutn

Best of luck brothers!!! :fud: Guns N' Hoses hopes to give y'all a run for your money again this season!! :icon_thumright: Be safe everyone!!

Dr Juice

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on January 27, 2017, 10:52:29 PM
Best of luck brothers!!! :fud: Guns N' Hoses hopes to give y'all a run for your money again this season!! :icon_thumright: Be safe everyone!!
X2

cmadams

snapper1982

BOOM!

What was that? Oh nothing more than another monster going down for the crusaders! That burnt gun powder smells like victory.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: snapper1982 on February 01, 2017, 07:24:39 PM
BOOM!

What was that? Oh nothing more than another monster going down for the crusaders! That burnt gun powder smells like victory.
People keep talking about the smell of this mythical "gunpowder." Is it like unicorn farts and honest politicians? Only visible to those truly "in the know."