Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Are we on for 2017?

Started by turkey buster, January 25, 2017, 07:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey buster

I see they've opened up this years contest. Are we going to try again?

nickhrp

God Bless the Outdoors

cphill

ericjames

I'm gonna sit out also. I hope each one of you have a safe and  productive season! Good luck

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

turkey buster

that sucks. Do y'all care if I continue it on?

nickhrp

Quote from: turkey buster on January 26, 2017, 09:13:21 AM
that sucks. Do y'all care if I continue it on?
Not a bit carry on recruit you some guys I think Sam is staying on you just need to post in team registration and message OLD GOBBLER tell him your assuming the captain spot and you can recruit people from the contest thread or admin can fill your empty spots
God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

I'll join back up next year if you have a spot open I just got a new baby boy and don't think I will get to hunt much this season
God Bless the Outdoors

turkey buster

congratulations on the little one

turkey buster

Anyone else want to join for this year? Just have to start turning in our roster

nickhrp

Quote from: turkey buster on January 27, 2017, 05:59:36 PM
Anyone else want to join for this year? Just have to start turning in our roster
It's best to go through roster and send each person a message they get a email and forum notification
God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

i was gonna quit doing contests but i will play again this year if it helps keep the team going
i can help out as your co-pilot, captain turkey buster  ;)
hopefully, the other guys will check in here but, like nick said, somebody should send messages to them
we may have to fill in half of the team with new guys, but i think we still have a good group to start with

Gooserbat

I'll stick it out but nomo is done.  Just get us registered because if not I do have a different team I can join.  I enjoy being on chootemndface but if you guys don't have the heart in it I am alright with going somewhere else. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

turkey buster

We are up to 3. I'm going to do some inviting

sonofabuck

I'm still in guys.  I'll see if I can get a couple guys I hunt with to get on board if needed.

turkey buster