turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2017 New Members

Started by davisd9, January 24, 2017, 08:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Hey guys.  As you know we have already added a couple new members to the team because of members stating they were not coming back, Bowguy and BABS9. 

Another new member to welcome is YoungbuckTX.  Youngbuck is a personal friend of mine and I know he will put the time in the woods to get a bird the best he can.  Everyone give him a warm welcome to the team!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

Bowguy

USMC0331

Turkeykiller12

Hello from the peach state.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

davisd9

Guys, let's all welcome Swamprooster17 to the team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

BABS9

dirt road ninja

Bowguy

davisd9

Guys, please also welcome Rzrbac to the team. We are full and ready to roll!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rzrbac

Hello fellow team members. Looking forward to getting to know folks and share our endeavors this spring. As of now I only have my home state of Missouri on the list for this spring. I've kicked around a Bama or Mississippi hunt but that all depends on if I get someone to go with me. Best of luck everyone and take care.

Bowguy

dirt road ninja

We looking like for the first time the Spur Collectors are going to enter 9 birds.