Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Official Spur Collected Contest Entries

Started by davisd9, January 23, 2017, 09:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

This thread is just for the photos and scores of our official entries.  Please keep all congratulations and stories of the hunts in the Spur Collected Story thread.  When you enter a bird make sure you have all the measurements and the correct pictures posted.  If you kill another bird that is larger than just make sure you post that it is an upgrade for your bird.  Thanks!

Here is a link from last year's official entry board in case someone would like an example of how or what to post in the official entry of a bird(s):

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,59447.0.html
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

Turkeykiller12

trkehunr93

WNY Bowhunter

Weight : 22# 11oz
Beard: 10.5"
Spurs: both 1"

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

Rzrbac

Rzrbac

Weight:  20 lbs
Beard:  10.5
Left spur:  .75"
Right spur:  1"

davisd9

Bowguy

trkehunr93

BABS9

YoungbuckTX

line 'em up

davisd9

Posting for USMC0331 (he still has some photos to send as he had trouble with his phone and are recovering them):

10.25" beard, 1" R. Spur, 1 1/16" L. Spur, and 14 lbs (bird actually weighed 14.75 but he cannot find the scale picture with his phone problem so we have to use default for adult tom set by Old Gobbler)

BABS9