OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: SP-10 Saddle Mount  (Read 4781 times)

Offline Dr Juice

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
SP-10 Saddle Mount
« on: January 22, 2017, 09:14:51 AM »
Hello Fellow Turkey Slayers - I'm looking for a saddle mount for an Remington SP-10 in order to mount a scope. I cannot locate one on google, amazon, and etc. Does anyone have a lead for me? In black or camo ... it doesn't matter to me. Thank you in advance for the feedback and good luck this spring.

wrink

Re: SP-10 Saddle Mount
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 12:18:15 PM »
Call them at Aimtech.  They show them on their website.  The model number is ASM-22.  I just ordered one the other day.  I can let you know when I get it but I don't expect any problems.  $89.99 including shipping. 

Offline Dr Juice

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
SP-10 Saddle Mount
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 02:29:11 PM »
Call them at Aimtech.  They show them on their website.  The model number is ASM-22.  I just ordered one the other day.  I can let you know when I get it but I don't expect any problems.  $89.99 including shipping.
Thank you Wrink. I ordered one from them, installed it, and it is an awesome fit. Good luck and thx again.

wrink

Re: SP-10 Saddle Mount
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 03:01:46 PM »
Sorry I didn't post my results!  I lost lock on something and hadn't been to the forum for a while.  The saddle mount I got from Aimtech works great on my SP-10.  I tried it with a scope--big mistake and perhaps its was that whack on the forehead that made me forget to update with my results!  I then used a red dot and I love that set up.