OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayer request

Started by Happy, January 16, 2017, 06:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Please if you could, stop and say a prayer for a close friend of mine. He has struggled with seizures for several years now. He has lost his drivers license due to wrecks and his condition. He has no way to work and has been fighting to get his medical issues cleared. He had surgery a few weeks ago and it seemed like all was going well and he was and still is seizure free. He was so excited to finally be looking at going back to work. He just contacted me a few minutes ago and told me his wife of three years and mother of his little boy was just taken in a car accident. It's heartbreaking and he could use all the prayers he could get right now. Sometimes life just doesn't make sense. I am sure there is a bigger plan but he is struggling right now.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Bowguy

Very sorry for him. Prayers sent

Double B

Prayers sent for your friend in this tough time. 
Followed by buzzards

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

turkey harvester

Very sorry to hear. Prayer sent from Mo.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

misfire

Just dang!!!! My prayers are with him and his family. I pray God will give him the strength and determination to overcome all that has been sent his way.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Happy

Just wanted to bring this to the top and let everyone know that he has been seizure free long enough that the doctors have released him back to full driving privileges and allowed him to start working again. He called me crying he was so happy. He felt miserable and worthless living on disability so this means the world to him. Somehow he managed an interview with our sister company and is now working full time.
So in closing thanks to all and mainly thanks to the Lord things are looking up for him.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Sir-diealot

Just seeing this now, glad to hear things are going better for him, will pray for he and his daughter.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."