turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

20 gauge longbeards

Started by cluck, January 16, 2017, 11:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cluck

Bass pro has them listed but non in stock. Aw shucks !!!!  At $20.00 for a ten round box. $2.00 rebate per box, max 2 boxes. Not so cheap.        Cluck

tnanh

Best I remember someone posted a flyer from Natchez Shooter supply on here last week. I think they were listed at 15.99 a box but not listed on the web sight yet. I could have seen it on another forum. If I find it I will post it here. I never buy anything from Bass Pro unless I cant find it somewhere else. They jack their ammo prices up on all their ammo.

tnanh

I found it but pictures aren't pulling up on my computer. It was posted on a thread from Jan. 11 or 12. It says something like 20 gauge longbeards? and has a picture of the flier with the 20's on it.

tnanh

Sorry . They are listed at 18.99. My photos started working. Go to the thread in general forum and someone posted a picture of the add.

turkeykiller41

Able ammo has them on their website also 18.99 a box bot not in stock yet.

Bowguy

Cabelas isn't my fav store but they also have em listed. Called today n they said they should be there by next week

gobbler74

Macks PW..when they do come available another option
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Captaintopwater

Just got an email that mine had shipped.  :z-guntootsmiley:

drenalinld

Quote from: Captaintopwater on February 27, 2017, 03:15:54 PM
Just got an email that mine had shipped.  :z-guntootsmiley:

From where if you don't mind me asking?

Captaintopwater