OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My Nitros just made it!

Started by Basser69, February 10, 2011, 11:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basser69

3 1/2 Straight 7's 2 1/2 oz hevi. Ready to get to the bench and see what they will do.

Hognutz

What gun and choke are you shooting them out of? And how long did you have to wait for the shells? I am kicking around buying a 10, and need a little help...Thanks, Basser..Mike

Looks like an Sp-10. I read the previous post..My bad.. Still would like to know how long it took to get the shells..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

I ordered them about three or four weeks ago. Yes, that was my SP-10 you looked at. I am really wondering what these suckers will do.

bird

Quote from: Basser69 on February 10, 2011, 11:35:48 AM
I ordered them about three or four weeks ago. Yes, that was my SP-10 you looked at. I am really wondering what these suckers will do.

What they're gonna do is put one heck of a whoopin' on some Tom's noggin' is what they're gonna do!  :fud: :newmascot:

Hold on tight brother.... you goin' for a ride!
  :bike2:

Basser69

Quote from: bird on February 10, 2011, 11:51:19 AM

What they're gonna do is put one heck of a whoopin' on some Tom's noggin' is what they're gonna do!  :fud: :newmascot:

Hold on tight brother.... you goin' for a ride!
  :bike2:

One word for that Bird:

Leadsled  :z-guntootsmiley:

SKFOOTER

What brand and size choke??

Basser69

Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 10, 2011, 01:18:53 PM

Pure gold .690

Miburmanelly

Good luck at the range to you,   you...you...Nitro Newbie

I'm almost out of patience myself,  almost ready to mount the snowshoes and head to the range.

Basser69

Now I want to see you at the shooting bench with snow shoes on :emoticon-cartoon-012:

BOFF

Quote from: Basser69 on February 10, 2011, 03:08:17 PM
Now I want to see you at the shooting bench with snow shoes on :emoticon-cartoon-012:

Any results or pictures of the pattern?

God Bless,
David B.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

knightrider

TalksToTurkeys

I want to see pictures of the Devastation.     :z-guntootsmiley:

SKFOOTER

Quote from: Basser69 on February 10, 2011, 01:59:23 PM
Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 10, 2011, 01:18:53 PM

Pure gold .690
I have the same setup minus the Nitros.  Please let me know how the PG .690 patterns those Nitro 's.   I'll be anxious to hear. :anim_25:

Basser69

I should get it done this weekend