OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

White Bird

Started by Billingsby Road Taxidermy, May 10, 2016, 12:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billingsby Road Taxidermy

Dr Juice

Wow. That is awesome. It is as if his feathers were bleached.

Thanks!
It was a pretty neat bird!

A lot of folks tease the guy that he shot a farm bird, but this bird was actually a good piece from any kind of civilization running with his family group of regular eastern turkey.
Pretty neat!

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

mtns2hunt

Never seen anything like that - is it an albino? Eyes do look black in the picture - probably would be hard to find red eyes anyway. Congtates on a nice bird and mount.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

silverspur

Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

It had white nails and Spurs. I'll be honest I forgot to even look at its eyes before I sent the head off. It came back with stock eyes in it. Would have been cool to had the albino eyes in it. Oh well lol

1iagobblergetter

That's kool. Looks like the customer shot the farmers barn yard turkey...just kidding.....I've seen grayish colored ones in the wild and heard of a white one around the area I hunt,but never seen it myself. That would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Congrats..

mgm1955

Dr Juice

Awesome trophy. Congrats.

tomstopper