OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Feedback area

Started by Old Gobbler, August 19, 2016, 08:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Big thanks out to many members especially Don ( yoder409 ) over the years and recently that have encouraged me to make a feedback area for the classifieds area -- thanks guys !!

Hope this proves to be beneficial to the membership

FYI , I the 8 years of Oldgobbler we couldn't count the sour deals on a single hand- that's a astounding fact considering the thousands upon thousands of  transactions that are conducted here each year  - the membership here is first class !!!

:z-guntootsmiley:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Yoder409

Thank YOU Shannon for following up so quickly !!  I think this will be a valuable tool for anyone considering doing business with other OG members.

Thanks, too, for providing and running such a great and clean site and always considering areas for further improvement.

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

KentuckyHeadhunter

This is a good idea Shannon.  I got burned last year but not on the classifieds.  It was through a PM requesting one of my calls.  99.9 percent of the members here are great honest folks.  Thanks for the site. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion