OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Never alone

Started by misfire, August 18, 2016, 05:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5

Recommended Reading
Psalm 27:7-14
How many times do you need to hear it?

"He will not leave you nor forsake you" (Deuteronomy 31:8). "I will not leave you nor forsake you" (Joshua 1:5). "Blessed be the LORD, who has not forsaken His kindness

to the living" (Ruth 2:20). "The LORD will not forsake His people, for His great name's sake" (1 Samuel 12:22). "He will not leave you nor forsake you, until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD" (1 Chronicles 28:20). "God did not forsake us in our bondage" (Ezra 9:9). "You did not forsake them in the wilderness" (Nehemiah 9:19). "When my father and mother forsake me, then the LORD will take care of me" (Psalm 27:10). "I have been young, and now am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken" (Psalm 37:25). "We are...persecuted but not forsaken" (2 Corinthians 4:8-9).

Only one person has been utterly forsaken. He cried, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?" (Matthew 27:46) Because of the grace and mercy of the Lord Jesus, our Father in heaven will never forsake us; so don't despair over anything today. You are not forsaken.

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net