OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Supreme Turkey Calls

Started by SX3Mike, July 29, 2016, 08:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SX3Mike

Does anyone know what the turn around time for a couple of Steves calls are? 

Thanks

jed clampett

I am not sure but I know of a guy that said he waited 3 years...don't know if I believe him..I know I sent him several emails with no answer...i never called...but with all the good calls that are made now I just gave up

SX3Mike

wow, not good.  I am going on a year wait for my two right now.  Cannot get a response from him either. 

wvmntnhick

And that right there is why he'll not get any money from me. I don't mind waiting for a product but I've tried to contact him as well and got zero response. That tells me he's not interested and that's fine. I don't need it that bad anyway.
Quote from: jed clampett on July 29, 2016, 08:31:49 AM
I am not sure but I know of a guy that said he waited 3 years...don't know if I believe him..I know I sent him several emails with no answer...i never called...but with all the good calls that are made now I just gave up
And that's the truth right there. Can't say I've played any of his stuff but I've heard a couple of them run. Didn't see where the higher price was any better quality. Besides, I've really taken to Yingling's stuff. They're cheaper and they flat work for me.

1iagobblergetter

Wow that stinks....I know some callmakers want there money as soon as you are on there list no matter how long the wait and I've done that ,but I personally like the ones who put you on there list and contact you a week or three prior to making your call and asking then for you to send the money. Once received  your call gets started on. In my opinion  it's a win win for both sides.