turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ivory set

Started by blackfalcon, June 28, 2016, 02:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackfalcon

This is the first (and most likely the last) set of Ivory calls I've had the privilege to make..heading to my friend Dave in Georgia. As most of you know new regulations go into effect July 6th concerning the interstate sale of Elephant Ivory. For a long time I've wanted to make a set of all Ivory calls so I'm very grateful for this opportunity. I hope they serve you well in the turkey woods Dave..please don't break them as I'm not sure how to guarantee them!  :funnyturkey:

Lonehowl

Austy

Beautiful Set Dave!! Now you can Relax as I know you need it after making those two calls and being on pins and needles the entire time!!

crow

beautiful pair of calls, very nice

shademountain2010

Awesome set of calls Dave. Ernie

silverspur

David, That is a awesome set of yelpers right there, you did a mighty fine job on those.  Congrats to you and their new owner. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Jacobson

Well done, beautiful set. :drool:

mgm1955

Awesome work Dave!!!

blackfalcon

Thanks for the kind words guys, I appreciate it. This set was indeed a bit nerve racking Austy and it took me a while to get my courage up enough to start, once I got going on it though everything went pretty smooth. The hardest thing sometimes is to make myself really take my time, slow down and take light cuts and not push my luck. The best part is getting to be the first person to play the calls :smiley-char092:

Bowguy

Gawhitaker

Awesome set, they are Gorgeous !! Those Georgia gobblers better hunt a hole..

EZ

Beautiful set of calls  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

GSLAM95

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.