OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

PA rut bowhunt for Osceolas....2017 pic added

Started by Yoder409, June 21, 2016, 10:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Looking to possibly swap opportunities.  Not looking for a guide, lodging or meals.  Just trespass rights to a good piece of Osceola acreage.

What I can offer are like trespass rights to some pretty sweet PA whitetail property for a rut bowhunt.  I could possibly furnish established stands.  Hunting is hunting.  But you can expect to see some bucks from 115"-130" with 150"+ in no way out of the question.  Pictures are of some representative bucks from the last few years.

PM me if you have an interesting offer.

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

I should add that our fall turkey season runs concurrent with the best portion of our archery season so..............
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

joeturkey

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Back up for any new looks........................

It appears that a week of archery bear is going to be added for the first time this year around the first week of November, as well................

PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Just adding a 2017 buck taken from the property.

PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979