OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Fare thee well  (Read 2246 times)

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
Fare thee well
« on: June 06, 2016, 08:52:25 AM »
Lady and Gentlemen,

Again, I am honored to have been counted among this incredible group of hunters who pursue gobblers with such fervor and passion. The 20 gauge shotgun continues to be recognized as the weapon of choice among serious and devoted turkey hunters and is fully capable of delivering the 1-shot kill at reasonable ranges. I thank everyone on our team that participated and look forward to putting together another awesome team next year.

Be safe, have fun, kill gobblers.   :icon_thumright:

Norman   

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Offline harleytom

• The Boss Gobbler
    • Tinypic
Re: Fare thee well
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 09:03:09 AM »
Thanks for all the work and leadership fullchoke. Congrats and thanks to all our participating team members. I hope to be worthy of being a member of Roaring 20's again next season, it has been an honor and a lot of fun.

Offline surehuntsalot

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Mendenhall,Mississippi
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 07:38:37 PM »
didn't get to help the team much, but I sure hope to be on the team again next season
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Offline harleytom

• The Boss Gobbler
    • Tinypic
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 01:35:52 PM »
Surehuntsalot, as long as you are willing to earnestly try, I think most of us have had bad periods in our turkey hunting lives. The key is to keep trying, all streaks end at some point.