Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Old Gobbler posted hes going to call the Contest

Started by hookedspur, June 01, 2016, 03:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

Hey fellows Shannon posted that he is going to call it on Friday , So if your setting on a big ole good one Clif or anyone else
or if you need to make any changes or add pictures now might be your last chance...

:turkey2:    We Had A Great Year...     

And its been great hunting with you all again this season ,even if it was only in the written word world..
and some of you in person..

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

wvmntnhick

Quote from: hookedspur on June 01, 2016, 03:15:15 PM
Hey fellows Shannon posted that he is going to call it on Friday , So if your setting on a big ole good one Clif or anyone else
or if you need to make any changes or add pictures now might be your last chance...

:turkey2:    We Had A Great Year...     

And its been great hunting with you all again this season ,even if it was only in the written word world..
and some of you in person..
I've got a plan. Not real sure how fast it will happen but certainly within the next 3 years. Hopefully two but time will tell. I'd like to get a few guys together and head out to hit some of the public land I spoke about earlier. There's plenty of space and birds out there. It's onviosly in Almost Heaven but several of you fellas hunt this state already. Great news is that we'll have good hunting in the morning and good fishing in the evening. We should be able to have a blast. Looking to turn it into a 3-4 day ordeal. Going to talk to my friends Happy and Adam to see if they're game. I'm sure happy will be up to it. He's all about the public ground anyway. Lol

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

cmadams

cmadams