OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Who is interested in a nice casual Flat Bill Turkey hat of some sort????  (Read 2704 times)

Offline vahunter5

I'm going to have some nice casual fitted mesh back hats made that are casual..and not camo...they may have a simple turkey track on front or a strutting gobbler kinda like ol tom design.... let me know if this interests anyone... I've found one of the best fitting fitted hats ever through our softball team supplier that has ever fit my head (and I have a small head that usually looks stupid in fitted hats)...
If this is something anyone would like to have I would get some made to sell on here.. they're not expensive either. Attached are the possible casual styles.

Offline vahunter5

Is no one interested in a nice casual hat like these...? I'm having some run and will be able to sell them for $20.00

Offline 870-Wingmaster

Sorry, but i HATE flat bill hats......

Offline wvmntnhick

• Paintbrush Beard
Ditto. i don't have enough redneck "gangsta lean" to pull it off. Sorry man. Get me a curved bill and we might talk some.

Offline ncwoodsman

Can you shape/curve the bill of these hats if you prefer it that way instead of flat?

Offline SteelerFan

• Double Beard
Ditto. i don't have enough redneck "gangsta lean" to pull it off. Sorry man. Get me a curved bill and we might talk some.

But wvmntnhick, you could be so "MONEY" when you roll into camp...

Offline jed clampett

• Longbeard
LMAO!!!!

Offline JHoyle

Who is interested in a nice casual Flat Bill Turkey hat of some sort????
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 11:57:54 AM »
Those pacific hats fit better than any other hat I've owned. I'd be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline wvmntnhick

• Paintbrush Beard

But wvmntnhick, you could be so "MONEY" when you roll into camp...

Stalker much? Shouldn't be following people to family reunions and snapping pictures from the bushes. Cousin Billy was supposed to be in witness protection after ratting out the fellas in the meth lab. Guess he'll need a new disguise now. Thanks man

Offline KThompson11

I'd be interested  :OGturkeyhead: