OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Trijicon RMR

Started by WV Ridge Reaper, May 22, 2016, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Ridge Reaper

Kinda sorta maybe thinking about a red dot..I ran a FF3 for about a week two years ago and said I'd never own another one.

So if I give this a try again I'm pretty dead set on a RMR.I like how small it is and the dual illuminated version sure has my attention.

So I'm curious to those that have a RMR what's your feedback on any of the models ?

How you got it mounted ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrustyRusty

The dual illuminated would be the one I would get, but unfortunately they have large dots and I prefer a smaller aiming point.  So having said that the led version has more dot size options and it has several intensity settings.

wvhunter74

What didn't you like about the FF3?

WV Ridge Reaper

Mainly the on off button..when I press something I want it to go off I shouldn't have to hold it.

If it had a on off switch that be great

mrlongbeard

I have one on a 20 gauge I through together for kids to shoot. It is the dual illuminated  green triangle.
It is awesome. Very precise aiming point .

mrclif

Quote from: mrlongbeard on June 19, 2016, 11:14:06 AM
I have one on a 20 gauge I through together for kids to shoot. It is the dual illuminated  green triangle.
It is awesome. Very precise aiming point .
Do you use point of triangle for aiming point or just triangle? 12.5 moa pretty large jus wondering, I like the concept just trying to justify twice the cost of the vortex venom.

Jbird22

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on May 23, 2016, 07:45:42 PM
Mainly the on off button..when I press something I want it to go off I shouldn't have to hold it.

If it had a on off switch that be great

That's why I've stuck with the FF2. It's simple with a LOT less room for malfunction.

I can't help when it comes to the Trijicon but I'm sure it's built well with that name on it.