Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The path to victory.....

Started by RutnNStrutn, May 21, 2016, 07:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

I did some calculating, and I have figured out the path to a Guns N' Hoses victory in the contest. ;)
All we need is for Ole Johnny Trackey to shoot a stud gobbler that weighs 30 pounds, with a 14" beard and twin 2" spurs. That will give us a gobbler that scores 98 points, and will propel us to victory!!! :icon_thumright: :lol: ;D :TooFunny:
No pressure Trackey!!! ;) :lol: ;D :TooFunny:
But seriously, we've done well as a team this year, and I'm proud of the effort that you guys have put in this season, as well as the success we've had. :icon_thumright: Congrats guys. :icon_thumright: Hopefully we can hang on to 3rd place. That wouldn't be too shabby of a finish. :you_rock: :firefighter: :police:

WildSpur

I have 1 chance left at the most.  Real close to having to pay child support lol!  We will see how the rest of the pans out!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

Mountainburd

I think we really held our own this year guys. Great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 21, 2016, 07:18:24 PM
I did some calculating, and I have figured out the path to a Guns N' Hoses victory in the contest. ;)
All we need is for Ole Johnny Trackey to shoot a stud gobbler that weighs 30 pounds, with a 14" beard and twin 2" spurs. That will give us a gobbler that scores 98 points, and will propel us to victory!!! :icon_thumright: :lol: ;D :TooFunny:
No pressure Trackey!!! ;) :lol: ;D :TooFunny:

Lolol! Jim this is hysterical! There's nothing like a good Firehouse ribbing. :TooFunny: I've been on a great run the last few springs,and I'm extremely grateful for it. Even though it hasn't went well for me this season I still remain positive with one more week to go. I will keep ya posted. Hopefully I can get rid of this skunk.
   Since my OG days began. All except one spring  season,I've competed in this contest. It has always been fun.   This has been a great season for this Squad,and I'm tickled pink we were able to post up 9 birds.
Go Guns-N-Hoses!

Thank You All
B-Well
Johnny
And good Job Cap, Way to keep the team together!
  :firefighter:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Hayudog

Tracky.
Deflection is always a great recourse. Tell Rut that had he of shot a gobbler that was 2 pounds heavier you would have gone out and got a 28 pounder!   :funnyturkey:

We had a good year as a team.

Twowithone

I got 5 days left. Foggy in Pa. today but called in a jake that wouldn't have been an upgrade for the team. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn

Good luck to Johnny and any of the other team members still hunting!! :icon_thumright: :anim_25:

TURKEYWHACKER

Frylock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrackeySauresRex

Tag soup this year my OG brothers. It was a good season,the opportunity was there. I just blew it,that is all. Oh Well! Next season I hope to make it up to my teammates. As a team you guys did phenomenal! This was great to be part of. Time to switch gears and get some fishing in now. I'm feeling a little bummed putting my gear away.
B-Well All
Johnny
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Dr Juice

I'm done brothers. I need to take off the entire month of May one year :-)
I cannot get enough of a fix for my addiction! Best regards, Murph

RutnNStrutn

I hear ya! I've taken a month and a half off for the last 4 years in a row. ;D

Hayudog

Great plan. I used to do that for deer/duck season. It's good practice for retirement.

We had a good team score this year. Gives us room to improve for next year.  Glad to have been able to hear all ya all's stories.

Have a great summer. Doug

Twowithone

Gave it my best this last week just couldn't pull em in. Gobblers in 3 different counties just couldn't seal the deal. Well Guns&Hoses Brothers be safe and careful what you do and well be talking on the keyboards this time again next yr. Come on April 2017.  :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.