News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

best turkey nuggets ever

Started by flhuntress, April 04, 2011, 02:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flhuntress

super simple....

- cut your turkey breast into bite sized nuggets and pour a bottle of franks wing sauce or hot sauce over them, marinade for at least 2-3hrs but the longer the better.
- dip into egg and flour and fry until golden brown....i found that organic sphelt flour is the best because it has a cornmealish texture but any flour will do.

hookedspur

Your making my mouth water !!!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Garrett Trentham

I like to use a mixture of Frank's hot sause and buttermilk for the marinade. I then use flour seasoned with salt, pepper, cheyenne pepper, season salt, and italian seasoning. Fry at 375 until golden. WOOHOO its good too!
"Conservation needs more than lip service... more than professionals. It needs ordinary people with extraordinary desire. "
- Dr. Rex Hancock

www.deltawaterfowl.org

flhuntress

haven't tried buttermilk...but i do add the other spices to the flour, just forgot to mention that...i also douse my nuggets with extra franks but not everyone likes them that hot...i do. :)

TURKEYWHACKER

J.Davidson

yah the hotter the better makin me wanna go eat a bottle of hot sauce.

DMP

Hot sauce and butter milk work great.

woody

Old Bay seasoning before coating.

Newram05

Turkey season can't come soon enough! Sounds delic!

maustypsu

I'll have to try that.

I cut mine into strips like fingers rather than nuggets. Then I drag thru egg and coat with bread crumbs seasoned with garlic pepper, cayenne and cracker girl. Fry 'Em up and then add the Franks. I put that $@#% on everything, as the commercial says!

timberjack86

rebelman

Will definitely have to try this!

timberjack86

sbe2#

My stomach growled while reading this!

Trey

Sounds good.  Gonna have to try that.