Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Gobbler down

Started by BigGobbler, May 14, 2016, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigGobbler

2 Gobblers down in Nebraska today 20 pounder with 8 1/2 beard  limited internet service post pictures later

Happy

Congrats! Be interesting to see the tally when it gets updated. Should be getting close to 9 birds.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Charley B

Yeah! I saw you guys had a verry nice day!  Im VERRY HAPPY that you both got some birds, Merriam's are such cool turkeys to hunt. They cooperate often more than Eastern or Osceola's.  Bravo Rick!
Charley

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

BigGobbler

Yea thanks schnuck we had a blast birds everywhere could of shot a third bird but did not want to buy that third permit. So we drove 5 hours back to Omaha airport and got a hotel for two nights and did some sightseeing on the Lewis and Clark trail hell we seen a couple strutters from hotel room lol
It's on to New York from Omaha to chase them easterns with josh wahoooo good times that's what's it all about and that's what I live for.

Bigsho69

Congrats!   I will be heading up to Nebraska this last weekend to try my luck. It will be disappointing not to finish out my slam.  Not every year I get an Osceola.  LOL. 

Dr Juice

Congrats. Looking forward to the pics.

kevin2

Congrats.

WISH I could buy another tag for another season here...oh well. Fall will be here soon enough.
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!