turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pure Gold Service!

Started by coachmitchel, April 04, 2011, 12:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coachmitchel

Here is why you order the choke from pure gold.  Last week I sent my first one back (555 Tempest), they mailed another one (555 regular) to me without having the original back yet.  I had emailed them about one for my brother's new gun on Sunday.  I got an email back from them offering to send me one for your gun, free, to try.  I replied he had went ahead and ordered one.  I had been seeing some good patterns with 6's and 7's from their 570 regular also, so I sent a quick note about seeing if I should order one online today, so I could try the both the 555 and 570 together and return the one I didn't want.  I had been trading emails with the Rick.  Well I just got a call from one of the ladies, saying he was in Florida, he wouldn't be back this week, but she was sending the 570 out to me, and I can send back the one I don't want.  I don't pay a thing.  How about that!

Mossy517

HuntingPA... Lacaster, York, Perry and Centre counties

Progunner

That's what Pure Gold tries to do everytime !! Thanks Game Accessories for the great service you are giving Pure Gold customers !!

lking

Exactly why my family is all shooting PG chokes!  Never had to deal with customer service, but at least I know if I do, I will be dealing with someone in the U.S. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

ILIKEHEVI-13

Pure Gold does make a great shooting choke.  I'm getting ready to buy another one soon. 

Spring_Woods

:icon_thumright: that's great to know! I just got my .670 for the 870 today.

"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

Gobble!

bowhunter84

gobbler74

All around great product and service. A solid built choke with no worries.. :icon_thumright:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt

gatrkyhntr70

Thats hard to beat; what more could you ask for?
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-