News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

CANE CUTTER GAME CALLS GIVEAWAY

Started by Old Gobbler, May 15, 2016, 07:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

CANE CUTTER GAME CALLS GIVEAWAY

A big round of applause and thanks goes out to Doc Jack  , also known as " Bugman " ....of Cane Cutter Game Calls , Doc has graciously donated one of his very unique " Sweet Tree Yelper " calls to one lucky OG winner , if you've never used one of these types of calls , you don't know what your missing !

RULES TO PLAY

1) you must be a registered member with 10 quality posts

2) post once (1) time to this post , do not repost , comment or edit your post

3) WE ARE DOING THIS "SHOCK GOBBLE STYLE " there is no set date on when I'll call the game , it could be in 5 hours it could be 10 days .......I will log onto the forum ......it could be 3 in the morning....it could be 11pm at night ....just keep a eye out for me when I pop up online ......and will randomly select a page number using the random.org website , I will then post that page number on this very thread

.......THE FIRST PERSON ON THAT LUCKY PAGE TO POST BACK AFTER I MAKE MY POST WINS THIS CALL.....  So let's say you make a post .....and you post happens to be on the same page let's say "X" and I picked page "X" and your first to respond ....you won the call.......again , you have to post it for the whole world to see , don't pm me ..
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Dr Juice

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

HFultzjr

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

huntmaster80

Roost 1

Ishi

Why not..... I`m in again! Thanks for the chance.
The Spirit Lives On

tomstopper

jed clampett

Smooth_Operator

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

trkehunr93

BennieGobbler

Print by Madison, on Flickr

taylorjones20