Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Closed it out in Cali

Started by Hayudog, May 15, 2016, 12:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayudog

Nice bird but it won't upgrade. While attacking the decoy he clipped one of his Spurs. It was fresh bloody. Bow bird and heavy for this late in the season. 1 1/8" and 3/4" broken Spur.  21.5 pounds and a 9 1/2 " beard.
First hunt my lady attended. Her comment... I like this!  A very good season for me.  2 California bow birds, 2 Idaho birds, and an Eastern in Iowa.... I have a score to settle in Iowa. Missed a toad.

Broken spur. 1 1/8 and 3/4"

And this is a near miss with a Magnus Bullhead.

Hayudog

Looks like he scores 59.25, and I ran him as both Spurs at 1 1/8" he came in at 63.  Both shy of an upgrade.
I'm done boys....we need a 9th bird. But, if not a good run at it. This was our best team year by far.
Lady and I are off to Sodona for a break. I'll keep watch from Az.  ????????????

WildSpur

Good job on the bird and an awesome season!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

TURKEYWHACKER

Congrats on a fine season of layin' em low.  :newmascot:

Mountainburd

Good season you've had...and congrats on the bow bird.

RutnNStrutn

Congrats on a great season!! :icon_thumright: I agree, our team did much better this year than in past years. A couple more tweaks to the team roster, and we could be contenders every year. :z-guntootsmiley:
Let me know when you want to head to Iowa for some retribution. I retire on May 30th of next year, so us old retired guys :firefighter: :firefighter: can cruise around the country chasing gobblers. :icon_thumright: :fud: :OGani: :funnyturkey: