Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Apologies

Started by wvmntnhick, May 06, 2016, 05:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmntnhick

Well fellas, I'm very sorry for not producing anything at all. It seems I've been snake bit at every turn. Can't win for losing at the moment. I've only come close once this year and even it wasn't close enough. Have had a very tough time getting a bird to cooperate and it doesn't look good next week either. Unfortunately, that'll be the end of our season. I'll have one week in Maryland but only a couple evenings. The weekend is shot with work and the business. Even though it's been stressful, it's been fun. Just doesn't look like it's going to happen this year. My sincerest apologies for coming up short.

anthonyjhallen

No need to apologize. Good luck in Maryland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GobbleNut

There is nothing more rewarding to me than killing a last-minute gobbler when all appears to be lost.  Keep the faith, buddy!  Hunt hard 'til the last minute and maybe,...just maybe,...it will all come together.  We'll be rootin' for you! 

Roost 1

Never give up til the end.... Seriously, no need to apologize you did the best you could. It's been an odd season and I know lots of guys who haven't had any luck yet.

hookedspur

Hey you had fun and stayed safe...Win win.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions