turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossberg 835 Ulti mag Gen 1

Started by Tracker, May 03, 2016, 09:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracker

Does anyone know if/or where I can buy a pistol grip or steady grip for an older Mossberg Ulti Mag Gen 1 with the " corncob" forehand?  The gun is old , but a turkey slayer with the SumToy choke, just want to modify if possible to make it a little more pleasurable to shoot.

Thanks in advance for any feedback
Tracker

Tennessee Lead

Don't know why you couldn't. I put one on my 835 last year. My dads is the first Gen 835. His stock unbolt's like mine so I don't think you will have any issues.
I installed an ATI Shot Force it is much more comfortable while holding my hand in the shooting position.

PEHunter

I've got a Knoxx adjustable pistol grip for sale now in the classified section.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

TerryLNanny

I've got a Knoxx on mine with cheek riser, very nice. Cheek riser makes a big difference.
The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

VAarrowslinger

I have a choate on mine and love it. I also use a newer Mossberg thumbhole on a first gen 835 and love the way it feels too.

wvmntnhick

I've often thought about going the route of the pistol grip but mines a first gen nwtf gun with the original "rattle can" type camo finish. Every time I think about doing it, I talk myself out of it. Just can't seem to get myself on board with changing it. Not that it's ate up with collectors value or anything but it's the principle. Who knows though? Money shows up, I may just do it anyway.