OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: WOULD LIKE TO TRADE SOME SOUTH TEXAS RIOS FOR EASTERNS, MERRIAMS & OSCEOLAS  (Read 4372 times)

Offline masters75

Would like to trade some hunts for easterns/merriams/osceolas on PRIVATE property. I have got plenty of birds on several ranches, and getting you a couple of birds would be done in a weekend/couple of days easily. There are several motels/ hotels to choose from close by and would come pick you up and drop you back off if necessary. All hunts will be guided. I have a lot of harvest pics from this season, message me you're contact info and we can go from there. Depending on what the birds are doing, the hunts will happen in the south Texas brush, big pecan bottoms of the San Antonio river, and deep sandy oak motts. All three within 20 minutes of each other. I am not a professional guide nor am I an outfitter and do not sell hunts, just looking to hunt some different states in the pursuit of my slam. Thanks in advance, masters75

Online FL-Boss

• Longbeard
PM sent..

Offline Chilly

PM Sent...
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

Offline masters75

Figured I'd bump this up to the top. I'd love to swap for an eastern in Louisiana if anybody has any contacts!

Offline super8fullstrut

What about easterns in southwest indiana, or whitetails. I have the land and good numbers of birds and deer.