OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tough day?

Started by misfire, May 02, 2016, 07:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

Indeed it was for my own peace that I had great bitterness.
Isaiah 38:17

Recommended Reading
Philippians 1:12-18
Isaiah faced great bitterness, but in the course of time it turned into peace. His burdens became blessings. What others meant for evil, God turned to good.

Tracing this truth through the Scripture, we find it's the universal experience for God's children. Joseph was betrayed by his brothers and imprisoned in Egypt, but in God's providence he came into leadership. Moses was rejected by Pharaoh and driven from the land, but it led to the deliverance of Israel. Job faced the wiles of the devil, but in the end he was twice as rich as before. Jesus was seized by His enemies and crucified, but He rose from the dead and established His Church. Paul was beaten and imprisoned in Philippi; but he planted a church there and wrote an enduring letter in which he said, "I want you to know, brethren, that the things which happened to me have actually turned out for the furtherance of the gospel" (Philippians 1:12).

Are you having a tough day? Trust God with it and wait for Him. In His providence, He will turn the trial into a testimony.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

daddyduke

Good Word, right time. Thanks!
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.