OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Call trades ....on thin ice....  (Read 7658 times)

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Call trades ....on thin ice....
« on: January 01, 2019, 11:41:28 AM »
First of all .....happy new years guys ... :turkey2:

With that said OG is.about the most amazing place to acquire collectable Turkey Calls ...its kinda grown and grown....

With the growth has come the practice of "call trades " , last year I received a bunch of insane sour call trade complaints,  to long and crazy to list here ---I will tell you this , I'm a very patient , generous and understanding person ....but the next sour call trade to go down ..will force me to seriously Re-evaluate the classifieds policy and mandate that U.S. dollars is the only tender for transactions here

1) THOU SHALL NOT perform transactions with individuals with low posts ....I've said a million times ...this makes it a million plus 1 ...DONT DO IT ...I dont care how good the deal is

For the seller ...think good and hard about trying to pull a fast one ....this isnt fast freddy's used car lot , take good pictures...dont hide blemishes....ship right away ....any funny business and I will chuck you out and slam the door

For the seller.....ask for pictures....ask for the call to be run ...ask for shipping insurance you dont buy , ask or specify insurance...that's on you ...,  if there is a issue you have to point ot out ASAP

If anyone even attempts to unload damaged,  counterfeit,  or any other stupid stuff .....you will be banned
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon