Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Just put monster to bed!

Started by Flounder, April 29, 2016, 09:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flounder

Going back to the collard patch. I thought I had gotten him. I was wrong he still there.
We sure could use this one.

WNCTracker

Put on your collard camo and get that guy!

Gumby

jepcho

Good luck man!  You are gonna get him!

Hunter1979

Flounder

A better one for the board 23lbs 12 oz..10.25 beard and 1.0" spurs.

WNCTracker

Flounder

Yep, that was him. Set up on him twice. He didn't come in with the hens, he went to the opposite direction to a paper company road.The only reason I knew he was there was two weeks ago he did the same thing and he busted me because I got impatient. Not today.
The "Collard Patch Camo" paid off.

wmn2

Awesome, congrats

Semper Fidelis

357MAGNOLE

Nice job buddy! You guys are gonna be picking up my slack. I just can't get it going. Only had one come in range so far and he busted me trying to get the gun on him. Really generous fella I met up here hooked me up with a blind so hopefully I can use it to my advantage. Going to hit it hard these last two weeks. Trying to go at least 7 more times.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Gumby

Flounder

Thanks guys & good luck 357. Believe me , I know exactly how tough it can be.
Just don't never give up. I hunted one year and only missed 2 mornings and took one bird
Again, thanks.

ILHUNTER

Great bird, those points will come in nice, Congrats on him.  Stick with them 357magnole, patients kill a lot of birds.