OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Darrell Gibson

Started by Bossman, April 22, 2016, 09:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bossman

A few times over the past few weeks I had the pleasure of speaking to Mr. Darrell Gibson.  He excels in every aspect of his field. He is honest, impressive and makes great calls.  He just bleeds the passion.
Thanks Darrell for doing what you do!

Lonehowl

mgm1955

Prohunter3509

Got my Gibson this year man its crow
That's all I can say
Thanks mr. Gibson

davisd9

Got a Gibson this season and must admit I never thought a crow call would impress me, but the Gibson did!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

nitro

Indeed. I own a "few" and have gifted some.. Great quality materials and sound.

:icon_thumright:

Quote from: mgm1955 on May 21, 2016, 11:05:29 PM
Awesome crow calls!
Royal Slam 2008

pappy

Mr. G is the man when it comes to being passionate about his craft...from his crow calls to his blacksmith work.... he definitely knows his stuff. He sure has been a blessing to me with my calls. What a great friend to have...
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

M Sharpe

A super nice guy that builds some mighty fine crow calls. Like Nitro, I own quite a few of them!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

jed clampett

How does a fella go about getting a Gibson crow caller...is he on facebook??...or?

nitro

Royal Slam 2008

jed clampett

NCbowjunkie

I have had a great experience working with Mr. Gibson over the past year , he has shown me so much in the art of call making , is a true gentleman and has lots of knowledge on calls and how to get the true sound of the call from it. I've known him for a very long time. He used to shoe our horses when I was just a teen. We was raised just across the woods from each other and used to run the same creeks and woods as kids.My first crow call was one of his early calls from Birdseye maple. I still have that call , next was a grunt call that was an early model and I still use it today,then the next call was the first call made from maple that I had stabilized for him. We will be at  Unicoi together this year my first time there.

Rzrbac

Sure do enjoy talking to folks like him! 

buzzardroost

Anyone know if any of his crow calls will be available at the convention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCbowjunkie

If Fred Cox is going to be there he will have some of Gibson's calls with him